Monday, August 10, 2009

His Presence and Ministry with Ohio team

From day 1 of being with them INCREDIBLE things have taken place. They are very open to the workings and the movement of the Holy Spirit. We had an AMAZING time in worship together where the presence of God was so tangible so real, I saw our hearts joining as one to worship the God that we all know and love. Our team ministered to theirs, and then theirs to ours and we ended up interceding for Heredia, Costa Rica, and the churches of Costa Rica. It was such a sweet time in the presence of God.


I translated for Church, and there were several times I had to hold my self back from shouting out when the Holy Spirit came upon me. I felt the pastors mantle resting upon me as I shared. The Holy Spirit to many of the youth and women of the church. My eyes were set on one woman but since I was translating it took me a while to get to her. The moment I set my hand on her, I began to pray as the Holy Spirit led, and She immediately started crying- entering into areas of her life that she hadn’t in the past, allowing Jesus to enter into her hurt, and being able to forgive those who had hurt her. It was SO powerful. God is setting the captives free!


We went to a park to share about Jesus and all that Jazz and we approached two guys, talked forever about everything under the sun, and then in the end asked if we could pray for them. They said yes and the first guy said for his school. The second guy said the same, but I could tell that he had something more, so I asked him and he OPENED up and shared about all of his pains with his father's alcoholism, how it tore apart his family and the lonliness he felt. This was HUGE for him to be sharing. His friend was hearing it all for the first time- and something in their friendship deepened. They are going to be able to hold each other up in times of difficulty, and for that I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment