Thursday, August 13, 2009

Change My Heart

So you know those people who when they get online, you can't help but roll your eyes... I was so passive talking with someone tonight, I could've just cried. I did not want to chat with her, but something kept me there. She starts to pour out her heart... JESUS???? WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS????? walls go up inside me, I start doing something else online. I don't want to touch this with a ten foot pole. Why? Pride and Fear mostly. What if what I say isn't enough? she keeps sharing. Desperately crying out for help. So i pray, and God gives me the words, a heart for her, and a lesson in humility along with it... because freedom was brought to this young woman's life. YEP, inner healing happens over the internet- but it's all Jesus, and not me. It is his compassion for this child of his (The Lord knows I didn't have any to offer when we started.)

Jesus, take this heart, purify its motives, that my heart would be where yours is

No comments:

Post a Comment