Wednesday, August 26, 2009

<< REWIND << >PLAY> JUCUM San Jose

We have to rewind a bit because I didn{t share about my INCREDIBLE experience in San Jose.

At first I was pretty nervous to be going, not knowing any body who lived on base. But God totally was watching out for me in this and it turned out that one of my friends from the Heredia base was going to be helping with Mission Adventures at the San Jose base. Knowing one person on base was really grounding. Not to mention that the moment I arrived I was greeted with the sweet kiss of this enveloping peace and presence of God that just DWELLS there. Yep, God definately has me covered.

The first week I was translating for my friend Kristy on inner healing. I love translating for really spirit filled people, its like her annointing and peace just rested on me when I translated, like a cloth that was just draped over me. I saw Jesus doing some HUGE stuff in the classroom, and being able to be a part of that and interceeding really touched me. It was so neat to see God moving so strongly and bringing so much freedom to the DTS students, the staff, and even myself. I{m also really grateful in that it{s like a little toe dipping time, getting my feet wet before running and jumping off the deep end in Arizona....

I was so blessed this week to hear the heart stories of such amazing women. I{m forever marked by them, and just love how God connects us. It was a time of encouragement, and intimacy, open hearts thirsty for all that God has to pour into each one.

¨I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.¨ - Ezekiel 11:19

----------------------------------------------
Tenemos que devolvernos un poco porque no comparti acerca de mi tiempo INCREIBLE que experimente en San Jose.

Al principio estuve un poco nerviosa, al no saber nadien que vivia en la base. Pero Dios estaba quidando de mi en esto y surgio que uno de mis amigos de la base de Heredia iba estar ayudando con Aventuras Misioneras en la base de San Jose. Conociendo a una persona fue algo que me aseguro. Ademas de eso, el momento que llegue fue saludada por el dulce beso de el paz que me cubria y la presencia de dios INHABITA ese lugar. Si, Dios me esta cuidando.

La primera semana que estuve traduciendo para Kristy acerca de sanidad interior. Me encanta traduciendo para gente que estan lleno de del espiritu santo, es como su uncion y paz reposaba sobre mi mientras que traduje, como un manto que cayo sobre mi. Vi a Jesus haciendo GRANDES cosas en el aula, y poder ser parte de eso intercediendo me toco. Fue bueno ver Dios mover tan fuerte y traendo libertad en las vidas de los estudiantes, el personal, y en mi vida. Estoy tan agradecida por esto. Es como que puse mi dedo en una picina, mojando los pies antes de correr y brincar a la profundidad en Arizona.

Estuve bendecida esta semana de escuchar las estorias de los corazones de unas mujeres muy asombrantes. Estoy marcada por siempre por ellas, y me encanta como Dios nos conecta. Fue un tiempo de animo, intimidad, y corazones abiertos y sedientos para todo de lo que Dios queire derramar en cada uno de nosotras.

Yo les daré un solo corazón y pondré un espíritu nuevo dentro de ellos. Y quitaré de su carne el corazón de piedra y les daré un corazón de carne Ezekiel 11:19

No comments:

Post a Comment