Friday, August 28, 2009

The Sacred Serenade - La Serenata Sagrada

So I´ve always dreampt of being serenaded. The romance of it, someone being so intensely in love with me that they just have to express it in the middle of the night through a song that they wrote for me and just can´t wait until morning to express... hopeless romantic, I know... (I shouldn´t say hopeless, because someday, i know this romance will come...)

But I love that I´m in love with an even more romantic God (we are made in his image, so why shouldn´t he be romantic...) and humorous too...

So this morning I was listening to the radio that the construction workers next door were listening to, and it was all about Serenades... so that longing for romance was stirred....

I´m sitting at the kitchen table eating bread and drinking coffee when all of a sudden I am no longer in control of my left hand... it´s being held by a thirteen year old boy who sponatneously burst into a fifteen second song dedicated to me....


Haha. LordDadGod, you are funny... and I just love you.

Siempre he deseado una serenata. El romance de eso, que alguien este tan enamorado con mi que lo tienen que expresarlo y no pueden esperar hasta la maniana para expresarlo en una cancion... tal vez soy una romantica sin esperanza (bueno, no debo decir sin esperanza, porque se que algun dia ese romance llegara...)

Amo que estoy enamorada con un Dios que es aun mas romantica (somos hechos en su imagem, entonces porque no seria romantico?) y chistoso tambien...

Entonces esta ma~ana estaba escuchando el radio que constructores a la par estaban escuchando, y se trataba de serenatas... entonces ese deso para romance salio en mi...

Estaba sentada tomando cafe, y de un pronto a otro ya no tenia control de mi mano... un chiquito de trece spontaniamente me hecho una cancion de unos 15 segundos. Insipirada y dedicada a mi...

HAHA Se~orPapiDios, eres chistoso, y solamente Te Amo

No comments:

Post a Comment