Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Down Town


We took a bus downtown San Jose from Sofi’s and met up with the rest of my family at the National Theater. We enjoyed a lovely cup of coffee there (mine was a mango milkshake) and then started walking the streets of the central avenue. We stopped to feed some pigeons. One landed on Kristoffer’s head. We listened to a band who was playing some ACDC and walked some more. We ran into my cousin, and then went to el Mercado to eat a “fruit salad) which is a lot of ice cream with jello and fruit. I had a casado since I hadn’t eaten yet. Casados are made up of rice beans salad meat (I always ask for fish) and some other side. It was SO GOOD! We walked around some more before busing it home. It was the first time my immediate family had a chance to hang out and it was really nice. Kris walked around in the rain holding up just the handle to an umbrella and got a lot of nice looks

1 comment:

  1. Love you sweetie. Thanks for splashing me with God's goodness and sharing your time with our family here in Costa Rica.

    Besitos,
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete