Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dream Conference, and a not so lonely night

I went to a conference about Biblical dream interpretation.

Dreams
  • God use everyday experiences to speak to us of the kingdom of God
  • God wants to open our eyes to see spiritual truth in the natural things we expereince (Jesus spoke in parables)
  • a symbol has meaning from the inherit characteristics
  • symbols can have negative and positive meanings
  • symbols don't always mean the same thing
  • there can be a profound message with a simple symbol
  • The Lord puts several symbols together to make a parable
  • most dreams represent the dreamer, a message to for or about the dreamer
  • dreams will relate to our spheres of influence
  • numbers:
  • 1-begining
  • 2- divided, division, to judge
  • 3-conform
  • 4-rule
  • 5-work
  • 6-image
  • 7-complete
  • 8-put off
  • 9-harvest
  • 10- weigh, measure
  • Symbols can obtain different meanings throught the lens of cultures
  • symbols can have different meaning because of personal experiences.
  • repititious dreams are extremely important

I took a taxi home, and the taxi driver was really interested in what I do in missions, how do I pay for it, what would happen in the case that I were in a relationship how would long distance work out, it was really funny.


I spent the rest of the day sick in bed.

I was really lonely, its so weird in my immediate family would have been checking on me making tea, making sure I was alright. But I could have died and they would have no idea.... it was really sad, so I asked God. God I just need to be lavished with your love right now.

Then I was no longer in my bed. I was in a porcelain tub filled with different spices/ oils that just driped off of my finter tips as I pulled my hand out of the water. The room was full of fragrant aromas, and rose petals floated on the surface. I just melted as I felt God playing with my hair, combing it, and braiding it. WOW I felt like Esther about to go before the king.... :) yay Jesus thank you for your sweet touch.

This is the preparations of Esther:
12 Before a girl's turn came to go in to King Xerxes, she had to complete twelve months of beauty treatments prescribed for the women, six months with oil of myrrh and six with perfumes and cosmetics. 13 And this is how she would go to the king: Anything she wanted was given her to take with her from the harem to the king's palace. 14 In the evening she would go there and in the morning return to another part of the harem to the care of Shaashgaz, the king's eunuch who was in charge of the concubines. She would not return to the king unless he was pleased with her and summoned her by name.

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED BY NAME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment